Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding Day!!


So thanks to Liz Barham, one of my very dearest friends, I have pictures of my wedding day on my blog! Thanks Lizie-lou. Anyway, what an Amazing day this was! I really am the luckiest girl alive. I loved being with all the people I love the most at one time. That doesn't happen very often. I loved my dress!! The old beading on it was my favorite part. Matt looked great in his tux, we fought about tuxes for a long time but I am glad that he let me win that fight, he looked perfect.This is only half of the bride maids. I had 16 all together, cousins and sisters...I guess it all adds up! All these girls have been a big part of my life and I love them all. Thanks girls for being there!!At the reception, I had this beautiful ice sculpture, it was pretty amazing. The flowers are frozen in ice, It was one of my favorite things that night.This is Liz... She is so great. I love this girl. Thanks for supplying all these photos.. Literally.                                                                    More friends This is a great shot...I look like I am going to eat his hand.My little Audy. She was the best dancer there. Love her.

There are so many other pictures.. like ones of my family, and more of the whole night, but I am not sure how to put them on here! Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. Best day of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! You're adorable! I'm still going to get you the cd of all the pics David took cause there are a few more I didn't put up.
    That day was perfect! I loved being a part of every minute..until that night ;]
    Love your guts

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelleeeeeee!! oh my gosh, it was so good to hear from you! congratulations lady! i'm so happy for you! (ok, that's enough exclamation points) how the heck are you? i miss you dearest. sounds like married life is treating you well so far. i'm sorry you had to close your studio-that must have been super hard. when are you going to come to albuquerque to visit;)? let's play the next time in utah, please?

    ReplyDelete