Friday, September 10, 2010

can't sleep...

Its Friday night..and I can't sleep. I really hate that I spend my weekend nights, the same way I do any other night of the week. Matt and I go to bed 11ish during the week, and I guess the same time on the weekends. When we were dating, we would stay out late and hang out and chat, and I for sure thought that we would only stay up later and chat after we got married, just because we could... well that wasn't the case..at all. In fact, we go to bed so much early together than we ever did apart. I had this same experience when I get a car. Before I was 16 I always thought, oh the places I will go once I have a car...nope once I got the car I never went anywhere...weird. I have laid in my bed for an hour, and decided that I should tell you all how bad I hate that I can't sleep. Now, I am going to try real hard to push past this, and fall asleep..It should be pretty easy since 1) I'm not sleepy 2) Matt is snoring so loud... prefect. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment