Thursday, June 30, 2011

Long time...

Its true, I have not done this forever, and to be honest it will probably be another 6 months until I attempt to do it again! Because of my lazy habit of never updating this I am sure no one will read this, but thats okay I'll still share whats been happening in my life since I closed my studio. I am a proud mother .. of a boy dog named Diesel. Matt got him for me for Christmas; we like to call Diesel the Christmas gift that keeps on giving. My cute niece turned two, I sure do love that girl,  I quit UPS, and I am going to school full time. (including summer) I recently planted a new back yard, meaning, I flattened the two mounds of dirt that lined the sides of my door for the entire fall, winter, spring, and the beginning of summer seasons. I planted grass and created a garden that I absolutely love! I never realized how much I love to garden until now. Growing up my mom always gardened.. but im sorry to that she never let me help her..sorry mom. Anyway, by watching her it made me want to do it that much more and now that I have my own place I can! Summer school is a treat. The only thing that is getting me through my math, diversity, human development, and inclusive classrooms class is my family vacation that is happening the last day of school!!  (which is the 5th of August) I have a final in the morning and we leave for california that night. Matt, Kortney (my sister), and her husband Jesse are driving, I cant wait.
Right now Matt is doing my Math homework...I cant do it. Anybody know a good tutor for geometry?? I hate it. I'll be done in 2 years and no I am not going to school to be a doctor ... I'm becoming a teacher. On the bright side its summer and I love summer its warm, everyone is happy, and the best part.. my favorite holiday, THE 4TH OF JULY! I love this holiday more than Christmas, its true. The big carter family BBQ is the best, theres ping-pong, great food, and great people to hang out with and most importantly there are fireworks..Im not just talking about the sugar house park fireworks show, I'm talking about the Brad carter and Jody Rich firework show. (my dad and my uncle) its hilarious, and anyone who knows me and my family knows about this show. Its a tradition every year.. Ill be sure to show you pictures...maybe.




1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks darls! Can't wait to come see it...in a couple months! haha

    Its about time you updated your blog :]

    ReplyDelete